суббота, 27 сентября 2014 г.

Monet: Shadow and Light (1999)


Director: David Devine
Stars: Stuart Hughes, Trevor Blumas, Maggie Huculak, Richard Clarkin, Gordon Masten, Genevieve Cocke, Frank Fontaine

Monet passes the time painting with Renoir until his father cuts his allowance. He finds consolation in a young aspiring artist friend named Daniel, who teaches him to see the importance of family. The two artists support each other in this look at the life of the great Impressionist.

Canada
In English
 

AVI 629 Mb 0:53:37
640x480 (1.33:1), 29.970 fps,  ~1499 kbps avg, 0.16 bit/pixel
44.100 kHz, MPEG Layer 3, 2 ch, ~128.00 kbps avg






















1 комментарий:

  1. Hi, thanks for uploading this! I have been searching this movie since I watched on tv 5 years ago. There wasnt available neither online nor to download anywhere. Just a 4 minute video in youtube. I saw it in spanish but I thank you infinitely for this, I can sub it by myself. THANKS FROM ARGENTINA!!! MONET IS MY FAV PAINTER! this movie will be my treasure and thanks for the great quality <3

    ОтветитьУдалить