среда, 2 мая 2012 г.

Saddle Tramp (1950)


Director: Hugo Fregonese
Stars: Joel McCrea, Wanda Hendrix and John Russell

Carefree Chuck Connor is on his way west and stops off to see an old friend and his four lads. When his host is killed in a riding accident Chuck realises he must take care of the family. They hit the road and he takes a job on a ranch, but he has to keep the children hidden as his boss hates kids. There's also tension with the neighbouring ranch, and when a girl on the run from her nasty uncle joins the family unannounced Chuck wonders what he has done to deserve all this.

USA
In English


AVI 500 Mb 01:12:46
640x480 (1.33:1), 25 fps, DivX Codec 5.2.1 alpha ~820 kbps avg, 0.11 bit/pixel
44.100 kHz, MPEG Layer 3, 2 ch, ~128.00 kbps avg



11 комментариев:

  1. Hi Blues! Thanks for your uploads
    Can you please re-upload the movie split image (1982) The links are no longer working.


    http://mypicsandmovies.blogspot.com/2012/01/split-image-1982-ted-kotcheff.html

    Thank you! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Hi, Faerieninja! Thank you for the first comment in my blog :)

      As for Split Image, I would try to reupload it - not nearest days, but next week I guess.

      Удалить
  2. Ofcurse Take your time, Thanks :)

    You have a nice blog, Never heard of it before maybe I will download some other movies, Any recommendation for me? :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Maybe you'd like Vykrutasy / Tricksters (2011) - everybody likes this movie, almost :) Or, Broken Angel (1988) - good drama from 80s. De kleine blonde dood / The Little Blonde Dead (1993) is good one too, but very sad...
      So, look around, and you'll find something interestin for you, I swear :)

      Удалить
  3. I have downloded Tricksters but didnt really like it. Im still waiting for split image so when you will have the time please upload it. I have already watched all of its related cult movies like blinded by the light (1980) and ticket to heaven (1981). They are very recommended.

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Yeah, Faerieninja, I remember your request about Split Image.

      As for Tricksters, you're the first person who didn't like it, and it's amazing :)

      Удалить
    2. Finally I reaploaded Split Image, enjoy :)

      Удалить
  4. Sorry :S I have only watched 15 minutes of it.
    Thanks you :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Thank You Very much I wanted to watch it for over a year.

    I will keep going in the blog and look for movies and will tell you what i liked :).

    I will give you recommendation again to blinded by the light (1980) and ticket to heaven (1981).

    Thanks again!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Ticket to Heaven (1981):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoavV7D74BU
    Blinded By the Light (1980): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0I18QKYIhY

    Watch only if you want :)

    ОтветитьУдалить